SENIOR ASSET MANAGER
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
Your contributions will include:
- Delivery of Asset Management services in accordance with the Approved Asset Management Plan and the approved Data Management Plan.
- Assist with the LHD Asset management System, including Asset Management accreditation.
- Assist with the LHD Enterprise Continuous Improvement Program and Performance Analysis.
- Assist with delivering LHD Asset management education.
- Undertake LHD Enterprise Risk Management processes.
- Undertake independent verification and validation and maintenance of LHD data quality and integrity.
- Work within the LHDSPO Quality Management System.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and improvement of the LHD Operational Model and Life Cycle Cost Model.
- Demonstrate cultural leadership across the LHD Enterprise in the practice of Asset management using ISO 55001 based asset management principles.
- Assist with programming risk based technical audits and data quality surveillance activities for the purposes of materiel assurance and proactive warranty management.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Membership of the Asset Management Council.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 4 years experience
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer highly valued.
- Demonstrated Asset management experience in industry sectors such as Defence, Aerospace, Rail, Water, Mining or Oil and Gas.
- Highly developed organisational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated abilities to develop positive working relationships.
- Ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance or higher.