|Job title:||Contracts and Procurements Consultants|
|Industry:||Defence and Government|
|Expertise:||Legal Project Support / Controls Supply Chain Management|
|Skills:||Procurement Government Complex procurement Commercial Contract Management ASDEFCON|
|Salary from:||AUD $120,000.00|
|Salary to:||AUD $165,000.00|
Procurement and Contracts Consultants
- Junior to Senior Level roles
- Canberra based
- Permanent employment $100-$150K plus super
- Join a growing and dynamic team
About the opportunities
Depending on level these roles may be required to:
- Formulate direction and advice, manage change, and lead and influence both internal and external stakeholders in procurement and contract management;
- Establish best practice in procurement or contract management processes, policies and procedures within an organisation;
- Support projects through contractual negotiations, risks and issues;
- Manage complex procurement in a Government environment;
- Undertake financial analysis and/or develop costing models related to the procurement activity;
- Achieve project outcomes by using highly developed communication, negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with project stakeholders, staff and other contractors at all levels.
Not all are essential, but you must have a current security clearance
- Experience working as a practicing contracts or procurement specialist (level 2 or level 3 ideally);
- Ability to work under broad direction, and self-driven to achieve procurement and contractual outcomes;
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all organisational levels;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understand the relationship between the project or initiative and its contractual or procurement objectives within the wider business context;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Baseline, NV1 preferred Security Clearance (or ability to obtain);
- Qualifications in procurement and/or contracts management or a related discipline (desirable);
- Consulting experience (desirable) – if not, we can teach you what it takes;
- Defence experience, or knowledge of Defence processes (desirable but not essential).
Our client is committed to establishing themselves as an industry leader and employer of choice by supporting and engaging their people. You will have access to a comprehensive and tailored professional development program and ongoing activities to maintain learning and growth. They aim to work hard and have fun within an inclusive and dynamic environment.
Connect3i is a veteran owned business and a proud supporter of veteran employment. We encourage applications from a diverse background.