Roles: Security Solution Architects (up to 10 positions)
Location: Melbourne preference but will consider Interstate (NSW, QLD).
Rate: Up to $950 a day
Duration: 6 months
Our client offers government and private sector clients effective IT solutions for operational excellence and improved business productivity. They have an immediate requirement for solutions architects to support one of their large private sector clients to improve the security networks.
· At least 3 years of experience working as a Security Solutions Architect.
· At least 3 years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity designing solutions, statements of work (SOW) bill of materials (BOM) and presenting technical solutions.
· Experienced in security and networking LAN, WAN, SDWAN, VPN, ROUTERS, FIREWALLS technologies
· Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, etc)
· Knowledgeable in third party security solutions including CISCO, FORTINET, PALO ALTO, NETSKOPE, MICROSOFT and AKAMAI
· Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) best practices & guidelines
· Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in mid-size or large enterprises
· Security certifications desired, such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, or CISA; ability to earn certifications required
· Understanding of identity & IAM processes, technologies, standards & industry best practices
· DevOps experience
· Depth of knowledge in 4 or more of the core security domains: Security and Risk Management, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations and Software Development Security.
· Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security solutions.
· An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
· Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology.