Our client Kiah Consulting focuses on assisting both Government and Industry to work across the public-private sector boundary. They typically help the private sector better engage with government, and the public sector to operate more business like internally and in its dealings with industry.
Kiah are looking for a multimedia designer/e-Learning developer to support the development of online learning artefacts. To be a success in this role, you will be able to:
• develop polished, exciting, and accessible (WCAG 2.0) online learning and development artefacts from storyboards of differing levels of detail;
• develop online learning solutions that are as a result of detailed discussion;
• provide expertise to Instructional Designers and Project Managers regarding the development of online learning processes and procedures;
• review your own work and provide quality assurance checks on other electronic learning and development modules;
• maximise the use of internal and external subject matter expertise for the development of effective and efficient electronic artefacts; and
• provide specialist advice about emerging technologies and their uses.
You will also possess:
• strong interpersonal, written, and visual communication skills that bring together text, images, video,
and audio; and
• highly developed graphic design, videography, editing and photography skills; and of course, will be highly proficient in using relevant software.
- You need to be comfortable working at any level to get the job done in ambiguous situations and be able to differentiate the “trees from the forest”. We see the successful applicant being a self-starter who seeks advice, and can communicate clearly, logically, and quickly, which is essential.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• Formal qualification in multimedia/e-Learning design and development.
• Although not mandatory, experience with the design and development of VR and AR artefacts will be
• At least 3 years of demonstratable e-Learning development experience, particularly in the design and development of online modules for government and military clients. Experience with Lectora and Articulate is preferred; however, not essential.
• This is a permanent, full-time, Canberra based position.
• You should currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government Security Clearance; therefore, you must be an Australian Citizen and have no impediments to achieving such a clearance.
• You may be required to travel.