Connect3i are looking for a Gateway Engineer for a permanent role in Canberra.
Our client: is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight they work closely with customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
About the Role: The Gateway Engineer will be responsible for the production of documentation and the implementation of projects.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing design documentation, detailed technical plan and instructions
- Installing, configuring and maintaining gateway based systems such as proxy, load balancers, email gateways
- Configuring to prepare and replicate system builds
- Assisting in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
- Communicating with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms
- Writing documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Other activities as required by the Commonwealth
Candidates must currently obtain and be able to maintain an NV2 (minimum) Australian Defence Security Clearance.
If you’re looking for challenging but rewarding opportunities; don’t delay in connecting with us for a confidential discussion.