Permanent or contracting suite your needs
Our client is a management consulting company based in Canberra who are responsible for the digitisation of the Australian Defence Forces corporate records. They have an opportunity for a project coordinator to:
- Contribute to the development of project artefacts and gain endorsement from all stakeholders
- Maintain and update Project logs, including but not limited to requests for information (RFIs), issues, risks, and actions
- Support the project manager in the development of digitisation related processes, SOPs, Work Instructions and other procedural documents
- Support project team members with the adherence of project SOPs, Work Instructions and procedures
- Maintain project tracking worksheets covering the end to end logistics process for all movements
- Provide subject matter knowledge of Government processes including procurement, project governance, and reporting.
- Co-ordinate the logistical aspects as part of the Pick and Pack Operations including procurement, creation/recording of forms in Objective, materials supply and reporting inventories of project related activities
- Forecast Project meetings, and prepare Steering committee artefacts, project meeting minutes and agendas for review by the project manager
- Coordinate project resources, activities and processes in compliance with the schedule and agreed milestones.
- Co-ordinate Project team administration, for example team travel/accommodation and training
- Work collaboratively within the team to provide detailed planning and scheduling technical, professional and policy expertise in relation to strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to resolve logistics compliance matters and incidents.
- Provide advice on the risks and issues with alternative solutions or actions.
- Resolve problems using professional expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action and implications for best outcomes.
- Contribute to business improvement process by keeping track of issues or improvements for better business process.
- Assist with daily project activities and perform other duties as directed by the project manager.
This position will be offered as a permanent role or as a contracting position on an hourly rate depending on your preference. You will need to be:
Proactive and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
Have previous experience working in a project coordination or administration role.
Diploma level qualification in project management or similar will be highly valued.
Excellent communication skills
The position requires an existing government security clearance of baseline or higher. You must be an Australian citizen and hold the clearance in order to be eligible to apply.