Connect3i has a range of IT systems engineering and technical roles
Canberra based Permanent positions with one of our large multi national clients
Junior to senior level positions
Our client is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand with large and growing business supporting our Defence industry. They work closely with government and private sector customers providing a range of professional services including support to defence program planning and delivery, asset and infrastructure management and IT strategy and information management security. Our client is committed to growing their sovereign capability in Australia and has immediate opportunities for IT systems engineers with a background in one of the following areas:
- Network Engineering
- Solutions Architecture
- Cloud Systems Engineering (or virtual environments)
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Security (ICT security and accreditation) and Cyber (inc DevSecOps)
- Software Engineering
- Business Analyst
- Project Management / IT Service Management
As a key member of the team, you will work alongside clients delivering highly valued IT systems management and support and designing key solutions to solve complex problems. You will have the opportunity to fully utilise your hard earned skills and knowledge and make a big difference to the success of the business. Further details on the roles and responsibilities can be provided on application.
A little about you:
Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a minimum NV1 security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
- Experience working in the Defence industry environment will be highly valued.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline (post graduate highly regarded).
- Technical experience delivering Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems to support software development and sustainments use cases.
- Technical support roles in technical delivery programs, especially managed services or software development.
- General understanding of ICT system integration.
- Small-scale project management experience.
- Awareness of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Defence Security Principles Framework, Public Key Infrastructure, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), cyber security trends and cyber worthiness, architecture framework, Defence Strategic Framework, the Capability Life Cycle (CLC).
- Understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile and Dev Ops would be highly beneficial.
- Relevant certifications such as SIAM, ISSM, CISSP
A diverse and challenging work environment
A growing business where opportunities are favourable
A great team where you are empowered to lead
Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Connect3i is a veteran owned talent acquisition and human resources consulting business and a proud supporter of veteran employment. We strongly encourage applicants from current and ex serving members of the ADF . For more information please visit our website at www.connect3i.com.au and view other opportunities and register to be part of our talent community.