Roles: Security Solution Architects
Location: Melbourne preference but will consider Interstate (NSW, QLD).
Rate: Up to $950 a day
Duration: 6 months
· At least 3 years of experience working as a Security Solutions Architect.
· At least 3 years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity designing solutions, statements of work (SOW) bill of materials (BOM) and presenting technical solutions.
· Experienced in security and networking LAN, WAN, SDWAN, VPN, ROUTERS, FIREWALLS technologies
· Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, etc)
· Knowledgeable in third party security solutions including CISCO, FORTINET, PALO ALTO, NETSKOPE, MICROSOFT and AKAMAI
· Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) best practices & guidelines
· Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in mid-size or large enterprises
· Security certifications desired, such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, or CISA; ability to earn certifications required
· Understanding of identity & IAM processes, technologies, standards & industry best practices
· DevOps experience
· Depth of knowledge in 4 or more of the core security domains: Security and Risk Management, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations and Software Development Security.
· Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security solutions.
· An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
· Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology.